ANTHONY’S KEY is a small cay located off the coast of Roatan near the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the world’s second largest barrier reef. Guests can choose between staying in quiet hillside bungalows or enjoy ocean views from a key-side accommodation.
There are approximately 35 dive sites located from West Bay in the south to Man of War Cay — and Anthony’s Key is situated in the middle. Among the varied seascape, you may observe eel, grouper, octopus, blue tangs, parrotfish, angelfish, damselfish, sea fans, star coral and brain coral. In addition, a small plane wreck in the lagoon at 30 feet is an excellent training tool for students and novice divers or a great photographic opportunity.
The “Seven-Night All-Inclusive Dive” package includes:
- Seven-nights hotel accommodations
- Full American meal plan (three meals daily)
- Three single tank boat dives per day (six days)
- Two single tank boat night dives per week
- Air tanks, weight belts and weights
- Buoyancy Control Workshop
- Shore diving available during shop hours
- Airport transfers
- Return flight reconfirmation
- Welcome Island Cocktail
- Admission to Roatan Museum
- Kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding
- Day excursion to Maya Key and “Island Fiesta Night on the Key.”
The “Seven Night All-Inclusive Dive” package provides a First Person Pays and the Second Person’s package free rate that starts at $1,649 USD.